Friday, May 29, 2009

My Future


In the future I will be sociologist and I will gain something of money. My dream of job is in the classroom, I would like to be a teacher and teach what I like it, the sociological theories and quantitatives methodologies. My life in the future would be simple, without luxuries and without basic needs, I would like to train a family and live with calm in a house in some place of Chile, maybe Chiloé, the place where I was born. I will have a small house, very pretty and nice house. In the future I would like to have money and, with it, travel for the world knowing beautiful places in all the continents, I like Greece, Carib, Egypt, Thailand and Brazil. In five years I would not be married and I would not have children, I would continue being bachelor. In five years I ill have a new life with responsibilities and money, already I would not depend of my parents. Still there are a lot of time to arrive to 2014 and many things can happen, only there is something sure, I will be Sociologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment