Friday, April 3, 2009

Introduction

Hi, my name's Pablo. I'm 20. I'm from Castro, Chiloé. My born city is located in the South of Chile and it's a beautiful place. A lot of people arrive to Castro, they are tourists and visiting my city finding landscapes. In Castro is my family, they are my father, my mother and my little sister, Jocelyn, she has only eight years and is an important person in my life.

Currently I'm studying sociology in Chile's University, I'm in the third year. To study Sociology is necesary it have responsability to read and capacity to analize the society seeing the norms.

In my life I'm interesting in playing some sports like soccer and chess, I try to play all weeks with my schoolmates. Since the secundary I play those sports and I feel that they are interesting forms to take care of your body and mind.

In my free times I watch movies and I play computer games. My favorite movie is The Godfather, the first, of Marlon Brando and I think that it's the best movie of the history because there' are strong emotions, fear and blood.

I spend a lot of time doing homeworks or reading difficult texts, they are necesary activities but not always is funny do that.

¿What I hate? Mmm... some things like travel into Transantiago, it have pets (only I like the virtual pets) or sing (I sing so bad)

4 comments:

  1. hi! XD
    Transantiago sucks!

    You like The Godfather*-*
    I don`t remember that movie because XD
    I was so younger when I see XD (just a little child).

    yes, we spend a lot of time reading ._.
    is necessary to do something more funny.

    see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last summer i went to Chiloe, your born city it's very beautifull. I like very much mechuque (or melchuque?) island, do you know it?? Also Castro and Quellon are nice places... So much beautiful than Santiago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pablo,

    Great intro. What do you think about pets. I didn't get that?

    ReplyDelete