Friday, April 17, 2009

Mp3 player forever


The Mp3 Player is my favorite piece of technology. I use this instrument all the time in all places, obviously when I have time to do it. Before, nine or eigth years ago, the people were listening to music using the "disc man", this instrument working with one Cd and their size it was similar to Cd, so it was bigger than the Mp3 player of today. I had a Disc Man, I love it, always I was doing my own Cds for listen my favorite music, like... It's relative, my past it can be a very very darkness place, but I was listening to U2, Depeche Mode, The Cure and latin rock like Soda Stereo.

The Mp3 player of today is such a so good invention because it has a small size, it doesn't needs Cd and generally it doesn't use battery. Now, for example, I can put it in my pocket without problems, really it's a instrument very comfortable. But, this instrument is in progress, now, for example, there are instruments like Ipod or Iphone, they have a lot of aplications and in the future probably they will have more, but I never will change my mp3 for nothing.
Usually, I use this instrument in public places like the street. Generally, I use the mp3 player when I travel about this grand city, when I'm bored in any place or, sometimes when I'm studying.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pablo. Music makes such a difference and says a lot about us too. I use to listen to The Cure, Depeche Mode and The smiths (my favourite) a lot and when I do now they take me back to my past.

    A few mistakes - such a good invention NOT such a so...!(line 1 para 2). Listen to something (line 7).Also check your punctuation - less commas and more full stops!

    ReplyDelete