Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Photograph that I like


First I am going to comment to you that when I was a child I liked to take pictures and to be inside them, but now not. In my home there are many pictures because to my family likes it, the reason, save the recollections. I think that it's very good.
Now I'm going to comment about a photography that I like.
Searching for Internet I found this photography. Like you can see, there are two cows in the middle of the meadow. The really important thing in this picture is to see the content and the context that was taken the photography. The context of this picture is the Indian society (in this century) and in this society the cows are sacred, for this reason they are so well elegant.
Why is the Cow sacred in India? Because it is considered as Goddes of Wealth ¿Why? Because they provide milk which helps sustain life, life of adults and children. The by-products of the milk and yoghurt were an integral part of their daily diet.
For me it's amazing to see that in this culture, these animals are so important, What do you think? This picture was taken by an Italian photographer called Francesco Tosi.

1 comment:

  1. Pablo,
    I agree with you when you say that they look elegant, They look as elegant as the palace on the background, white and clean.
    Good job!

    Corrections and suggestions:

    a) Compare ‘photography’ (the art) and ‘photograph? (a picture)

    b) (to my family likes it): If you want to say: (A mí )Me gusta(n) .../ (a ti) te gusta(n)... / (a nosotros) nos gusta(n).../ etc. Just say: I like pizza / Do you like grapes? /We like chocolate and sweet things / They like it/him/her/us/them/ etc.


    A Photograph that I like

    First I am going to TELL you that when I was a child I liked to take pictures and to be inside them, but not now. In my home there are many pictures because (/) my family likes THEM. The reason IS TO PRESERVE the recollections/ MEMORIES. I think that it's very good.
    Now I'm going to comment ON a photograph(/) that I like.
    Searching THE Internet I found this photograph(/). AS you can see, there are two cows in the middle of the meadow. The really important thing in this picture is to see the content and the context that the photograph was taken IN. The context of this picture is the Indian society (in this century) and in this society (/) cows are sacred, for this reason they are/LOOK so well AND elegant.
    Why is the Cow sacred in India? Because it is considered as A Goddes of Wealth ¿Why? Because they provide milk which helps sustain life, life of adults and children. The by-products of the milk , SUCH AS yoghurt, ARE an integral part of their daily diet.
    For me it's amazing to see that in this culture, these animals are so important, What do you think? This picture was taken by an Italian photographer called Francesco Tosi.

    ReplyDelete